- 相關推薦
商務外貿英語信函常用句式
1.Vacuum cleaners of this brand are competitive in the international market and are the best- selling products of their kind.
這個品牌的真空凈化器是目前國際市場上最具有競爭力且銷量最好的一款。
2. “Forever” multiple speed racing bicycles are sure to be sellable in your market.
“永久”牌變速賽車在您的市場中一定熱銷。
3. Owning to its superior quality and reasonable price our silk has met with warm reception and quick sale in most European countries.
鑒于它的高品質和合理的價格,我們的真絲衣物在歐洲市場備受好評,銷售很快。
4.We feel that our product is the best kind in Asia and we can very well compete against Japan in price.
我們認為我們的產品是亞洲市場上最好的,可以在價格上與日貨競爭。
5. Our goods are greatly appreciated in other markets similar to your own.
我們的貨物在其他市場上也備受好評。
6.By virtue of its super quality ,this product is often sold out in many areas.
由于品質卓越,這款商品經常在一些地區脫銷。
7.Our products are superior in quality and moderate in price and are sure to be sellable in your market.
我們的產品質量好,價格低廉,一定會在您的市場上熱銷。
8.These items are most sellable in our market.
這些產品在我們的市場中有售。
9.There have been a steady demand in our market for this kind of toy.
此類玩具在我們的市場中供貨充足穩定。
10.We have the pleasure in recommending you the goods similar to the sample you send.
我們很高興向您推薦我們的產品,并為您提供樣件。
【商務外貿英語信函常用句式】相關文章:
外貿英語信函常用句式09-21
摘選商務英語外貿英語信函經典句式07-18
2016外貿英語商務信函范文07-11
關于商貿英語的信函常用句式06-07
商務英語外貿英語信函范文07-20
商務英語外貿英語信函參考大全09-01
商務外貿英語信函貨運通知常見語句08-06
商務英語外貿英語信函之索賠理由及依據06-23
商務信函10-21
英語商務信函常用語07-14